Prices Do Not Include VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
Delivery time 3-10 Working Days
- Product Number: TTE10282
AUDI RS4 / S4 B5 / A6 C5 ALLROAD TTE880 UPGRADE TURBOCHARGERS
Welcome to our TTE880 for the 2.7 T motor, using RS6 exhaust turbine housings. Developed from our highly acclaimed TTE780+ series. These are maybe the pinnacle of RS4/RS6 type hybrids offered anywhere for power.
Engineered & Enhanced
TTE880 Turbochargers start life as Genuine RS6 K04 OE units and RS4 K04 OE that are combined. Engineered and enhanced using in most part BorgWarner components or better. These units offer your 2.7T motor huge power potential. Offering a balance of high power and fast response.
TTE880+ has RS4 compressor covers with larger TTE CNC billet inlets that we CNC machine in house to an optimum clearance to allow fitment and maintain the efficiency of a larger highly advanced billet high-pressure compressor wheel. This billet compressor also has a very high efficiency. We also give these compressor cover outlets some extra attention porting and polishing the boost discharge outlet to smooth the airflow to the boost pipework for improving efficiency.
The Compressor wheel being a 7 blade billet milled high-pressure anti-surge geometry compressor wheel, promoting greater airflow and pressure using a low inertia wheel that performs like a wheel of even greater size and mass. 7+7 Blade technology and lightweight enables lower boost threshold giving the user faster spool-up at lower engine speeds while providing the high boost with much less heat for powerful top-end performance.
The RS6 exhaust turbine housings are CNC milled in-house to allow fitment of a far larger 9 blade turbine to an optimum clearance for maximum efficiency. We also CNC modify exhaust entry port from a stock size diameter of approx 38mm to new TTE size of 44mm and tapering, so increasing the size of the throat to increase the flow capacity before the turbine.
Turbine and shaft being TTE 9Blade items. Very light in weight and high flow means these can handle significantly more exhaust gas volume compared to conventional turbines without excessive backpressure and give fast response.
Special profile 360 deg TTE developed high-performance motorsport journal bearing system are fitted, to remain durable at higher loads with no loss in transient response.
Actuators used are uprated sprung Genuine BorgWarner units fitted with our reinforced clamps for trouble-free operation. These also can also be modified/set to customer needs and specifications.
Precisely balancing our turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using our single parts machine, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using our in-house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with serial numbered balance test result document.
- Genuine BorgWarner RS4 compressor housings and key components
- Ported compressor outlets
- Genuine BorgWarner RS6 exhaust housings CNC ported & modified ( AKA K06)
- TTE Latest 50.5MM Inlet billet compressors
- CNC Ported compressor housings
- TTE 9 blade high-flow low-mass turbines
- TTE Reinforced Motorsport bearing system
- Genuine BorgWarner TTE reinforced and synchronized actuators
- TTE CNC Billet 58mm inlets (Viton O-Ring seals inc)
- Installation as original RS4 K04 (with regard to oil and water line, all else see bellow)
- 650+HP capable on 98 and 750+ on 102 ron
- Single parts finely balanced then components assembled and core high-speed VSR balanced
- Supplied with a balance test result document
- Proven TheTurboEngineers quality
- Made in Germany
- Price shown is for a PAIR of turbochargers
- These turbochargers use K04 RS4 B5 compressor housings with 58mm inlets. THE turbo intake pipes and exhaust manifolds are recommended for easy fitment