Prices Do Not Include VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
Delivery time 3-10 Working Days
- Product Number: TTE10486
- Upgrade Your Turbo: YOU WILL BE EMAILED INSTRUCTIONS AND PACKING SLIP FOR SENDING YOUR TURBOCHARGER/S AFTER CHECKOUT.
TTE550 PORSCHE 964 UPGRADE TURBOCHARGER
Welcome to our TTE550 Upgrade hybrid turbocharger for the Porsche 964. Our aim with the TTE550 stage was to bring the 930 & 964 into the 21 century using the very lastest TTE turbocharger technology.
We replace the 50-year-old G series compressors technology for larger sized TTE billet compressors with the very latest geometry, so giving more air-mass over a wider area. The original turbochargers in stock form have K27 12 blade turbines that are very heavy in mass, so we swap these out and use our 2019 designed TTE 9 Blade high-flow low-mass exhaust turbines for more power and better response, we also utilize BWTS bearing system for reliable, robust long term service.
Precisely balancing our turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using our single parts machine, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on the application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using our in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with a serial numbered balance test result document.
- Original KKK turbocharger as the base part
- Billet Milled TTE compressor 7+7 blade 65mm Inlet
- High-Flow Low-Mass 9 Blade Turbines
- Very early boost response
- Genuine BWTS Bearing system
- 550 PS Capable
- Plug & Play installation
- Proven TheTurboEngineers quality
- Single parts finely balanced then components assembled and core high-speed VSR balanced
- Supplied with a balance test result document
- Software recalibration is required
- Made in Germany