Prices Do Not Include VAT. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
Delivery time 15-30 Working Days
- Product Number: SW10032.3
- Upgrade Your Turbo: YOU WILL BE EMAILED INSTRUCTIONS AND PACKING SLIP FOR SENDING YOUR TURBOCHARGER/S AFTER CHECKOUT.
TTE700 EVO UPGRADE TURBOCHARGER FOR TTRS 8S / RS3 8V.2 DAZA & DNWA 2.5 TFSI EVO EA855
A TTE700 Is an original RS3 8V.2/TTRS 8S turbocharger that we the THETURBOENGINEERS Rework to make amazing performance yet still plug & play fitting with an upgrade inlet. To make a TTE700 the compressor wheel is exchanged for a TTE milled aluminum wheel with state-of-the-art geometry, 7+7 blade, and of a much larger size, so producing extra power. Equally, we change the original exhaust turbine for a far larger but very lightweight 9 blade TTE designed the turbine for lower exhaust gas backpressure giving greater performance. We also fitted a TTE motorsport upgrade bearing system for durability. Boost response as always is focused on when we were designing this unit and it does not disappoint.
If ordering new, we use the latest generation of BorgWarner original turbochargers with the latest spec Audi thermal heat isolation shielding on the exhaust manifold & turbine housing to lower engine bay temperatures and ensure the best performance and safety.
Please note if you send an older generation turbo, without the original AUDI thermal shielding for the "upgrade" process, we will rework your turbo and return without the shielding, unless you buy the extra thermal Isolation process. Depending on stock availability we may substitute TTE thermal shielding and give AUDI original thermal shielding instead.
Precisely balancing our turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using our single parts machine, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on the application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using our in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with a serial numbered balance test result document.
- TTE Billet Milled 7+7 Blade, 63mm Inlet compressor
- TTE 9 Blade High-flow Low-mass turbine
- TTE Upgrade bearing pack
- Genuine BorgWarner Turbocharger as the base part
- Genuine BorgWarner actuator
- Thermally shielded exhaust manifold and housing
- CNC Optimized Compressor Cover Machining Clearances
- Plug and Play Installation
- 600+ depending on fuel (link here for required upgrade injectors)
- Single parts finely balanced then components assembled and core high-speed VSR balanced
- Supplied with a balance test result document
- Proven TheTurboEngineers quality
- Made in Germany
From time to time when buying new, we might supply the upgrade TTE thermal isolation free of charge if AUDI OEM heat shielded units are not avalible.
FORGE motorsport silicone inlet system is recommended for Right-Hand & Left-Hand drive customers.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE STOCK & RS SPORTS EXHAUST SYSTEM IS REPLACED FOR A MORE FREE-FLOWING SYSTEM IF WANTING OVER 600HP DUE TO BACKPRESSURE ISSUES AND WARRANTY COVER. MILLTEK V2 IS RECOMMENDED
RS3 TTE700 UNITRONIC 98RON SOFTWARE
UNITRONIC E60-E85 STOCK MOTOR SOFTWARE
UNITRONIC SOFTWARE AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE: CLICK LINK
Steve Fraser's TTRS TTE700 APR 98RON SOFTWARE
Car engine spec: TTE700 turbocharger APR carbon fiber intake system 980cc Mpi injectors Forge Motorsport Stage 3 intercooler Forge Motorsport Turbo elbow Milltek Sport exhaust system SRM throttle elbow TVS Engineering Stage 3 TCU calibration Apr LLC Stage 3 ECU 98RON calibration Result 625PS 709nm (617HP 523ft-lb) 99Ron Calibration and prep carried out at Ecotune with the help of Awesome and APR UK Filmed and produced by KA-media
Sean's TTRS TTE700
Audi RS3 TTE700 BY DVX performance Belgium
Custom DVX Engine Remap 98 octane fuel with WMI
Power 695.1HP / 821Nm
- Pistons and rods upgraded
- TheTurboEngineers TTE700 Turbo
- Wagner Tuning intercooler
- Milltek Sport Turboback
- Integrated Engineering Air intake
- Forge Motorsport Turbo inlet
- SharpMotorsport Upgrade injectors
- Snow Performance WMI stage 2 kit
- DVX boost outlet pipe